Telling Albuquerque is looking for VolunteersPosted: August 15, 2014
Volunteer opportunities & in kind needs
- FOOD: Call/visit food places for donations to feed performers during rehearsal
- PRINTING: Call/visit printers for printing quotes/donations
- REHEARSAL GOFER: Pick up/delivery food & materials during rehearsals (September 6-10)
- USHERING & OTHER SHOW TIME DUTIES
- SOLICIT SPONSORS: Call/visit merchants you frequent to see if they’d like to sponsor Telling Albuquerque (See separate sponsorship flyer)
- ADVERTISING: Email/Distribute flyers to high school counselors/ROTC, Community Centers, Libraries, Senior housing complexes, etc.
WHO & WHAT: TELLING, ALBUQUERQUE is a stage production by veterans &
family members performing their own story.
WHERE & WHEN: South Broadway Cultural Center,
September 11, 13, 19, 20 at 7 PM
September 14, 21 at 2 PM
ALL PERFORMANCES ARE FREE TO THE PUBLIC
If you would like more information, contact Caroline LeBlanc, Producer at firstname.lastname@example.org